The Immortals - Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals - Rift

PortalHomeForumLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted - Nagani - An Investment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagani

Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Empty
PostSubject: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

Hello, now I have already spoken to Funkymunky prior to posting this so please don't think of me as a crazy fool.

I used to be a semi-hardcore raider in WoW so I am used to the "gear grind" that I am to expect in this game and it doesn't concern me. I started RIFT last Thursday and currently at level 29 and I feel I am levelling at a good pace considering I am doing the odd crafting here and there. I will be putting in alot of hours in the next few weeks to hit cap and to gear up to the T2 content this is why I call it an "investment", basically I can be a social until I am levelled and gear then I can help you guys out later on. Smile
I have no other commitments now apart from work during the day and my driving school on Monday evenings so am absolutely free on evenings and weekends.

---

Character Info
Main/Alt character names, level, race, class and souls, tradeskills:

Nagani
Level 29
Eth Rogue
Levelling as Ranger but not particulary fussed what I play at cap, quite enjoying Riftstalker aswell.
Outfitter/Butchering

Referral
Tanza from Destiny referred me to you guys.

General Info
Real (first) name: James
Time online: 6-7pm to about 12-1am (Tuesday-Thursday) / Random time during the day until early in the morning on weekends.
Hobbies: Improving my programming

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals?
I used to enjoy raiding in WoW but have not been enjoying Cataclysm since it launched so RIFT is my new MMO and am now looking for a nice raid guild to settle in to here.

Are you enjoying Rift and plan to continue playing for a long time?
I wouldn't be applying here if I wasn't enjoying it. Smile RIFT gives me the feeling like WoW used to a long time ago when I actually enjoyed that game.

Which MMOs have you played so far?
WoW (4+ years), AoC (Never made it to cap due to WoW commitments), AION, Warhammer and various free MMOs.

Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE?
PvE

Are you interested in raiding (on days to be determined)?
Yep, that's why I'm here.

Please list your previous raiding experience (if any).
I'm new to RIFT but I have done alot of raiding in WoW, not sure if I should include it here? If I should let me know and I'll update.

How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a guild group or raid now and then?
I don't mind sitting out for the benefit of the guild.

What are your thoughts about loot?
Loot comes when it will, I like seeing the content and story progress and seeing the guild progress as a whole.

How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards?
I am new to rift, I will try to optimise it as best as I can but advice is always welcome.

Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo?
Yes, I have a mic.

Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)?
Yes, I am English.

Have you been in any previous Guilds?
If Yes to the above, please specify.
I have not been in any previous guilds on rift, apart from a dead one that randomly invited me. (Nightmare on Elf Street)

Tell us a joke!
Justin Beiber
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Leader
Leader
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks for you application.
You are hereby accepted, welcome to Immortals!
Send a whisper to Zlo, Razzle, Zael, Funkymunky or Kylven for an invite.

And get your ass to 50! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orrible
Ascended
Ascended
Orrible

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 am

Hi and welcome to the Immortals
Back to top Go down
Nagani

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 am

Hi, not seen any of those people online to get an inv.

I am working on 50 ASAP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Leader
Leader
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 am

At least one should be online during the evening. I added you to my friends list so I'll keep an eye out when I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Nagani - An Investment   Accepted - Nagani - An Investment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Nagani - An Investment
Page 1 of 1