The Immortals - Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals - Rift

PortalHomeForumLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Kalyna - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalyna
Anonymous

Application - Kalyna - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kalyna - Accepted   Application - Kalyna - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 am

Character Info
Kalyna
Level 50
Kelari female
Rogue: Ranged DPS and Bard support. Just learning to tank with Riftstalker.
Tradeskills: N/A

Referral
Partied with Rizzen once in T1 a while ago. He asked if I was interested in a guild. Also saw Haggisboy advertising in chat just now. Smile

General Info
Real (first) name: John
Time online: Varies greatly since I work as a freelance. A few hours a day, anywhere in between 9am to 9pm server time.
Hobbies: MMO gaming. Razz

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals?
I've checked out the websites of a few different guilds. Most others seem to be either too hardcore for me or I've looked through their members list and found some familiar names which I've had bad experience with (elitists, etc.). Immortals seems like a good match for a laid back, casual person like me.

Are you enjoying Rift and plan to continue playing for a long time?
I'm having fun right now. I can't say for sure how long I will be playing. I guess I have to start raiding and doing other "endgame" content to see how fun it is.

Which MMOs have you played so far?
Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 14, Warhammer

Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE?
PvE only.

Are you interested in raiding (on days to be determined)?
In terms of interest, yes I am. However, since I'm 7 hours ahead of server time, I would only be able to raid on nights where I don't have to sleep early to wake up in the morning for work. That is, I would be joining in raids on nights where I can sleep very late.

Please list your previous raiding experience (if any).
None in Rift.

How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a guild group or raid now and then?
Not a problem. I've played other MMOs before, I know how these things work.

What are your thoughts about loot?
If you can use it to improve, click Need. If you cannot use it to improve, click Greed. Can't get any simpler.

How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards?
Truth be told, if I have to drastically change my character in a way that would drastically change my play style (therefore making me not enjoy playing it), I don't think I could accept that. Games are meant to be fun. If you're not having fun, what's the point of playing? However, I already play a ranged DPS and a support class, and I plan to start practice tanking very soon. I don't know how you could "drastically" change from those aspects. Razz

Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo?
Yes, I do.

Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)?
I'm an American and completely fluent in English (I actually teach English IRL).

Have you been in any previous Guilds?
Not in Rift.

If Yes to the above, please specify.
N/A

Tell us a joke!

One day Superman was flying over a city. He saw Wonder Woman laying on the top of a building, apparently having a suntan. He stopped to admire her beauty, hovering in mid air, but far enough away so she wouldn't notice him.

But something caught his attention. She wasn't just laying there.

Apparently she was fantasizing about having sex. She was squirming left and right, moaning every which way.

Superman's hormones started pumping. He was getting extremely aroused.

"I know," he said to himself. "I could use my super speed to fly down there and have the fastest sex with her and fly out of there before she would even know what happened. She would never know it was me!"

That was it, he decided. So he flew down at super sonic speed, had his way, and flew off. All this within 0.0135 seconds.

"WHOA!!" said Wonder Woman. "What the hell was that?!"

"I don't know," said Invisible Man, "but my ass is killing me!"
Back to top Go down
Orrible
Ascended
Ascended
Orrible

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kalyna - Accepted   Application - Kalyna - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Joya
Site admin / officer
Site admin / officer
Joya

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kalyna - Accepted   Application - Kalyna - Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:32 am

Hey and welcome to Immortals Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kalyna - Accepted   Application - Kalyna - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Kalyna - Accepted
Page 1 of 1