The Immortals - Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals - Rift

PortalHomeForumLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted - Sukan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukan-
Anonymous

Accepted - Sukan Empty
PostSubject: Accepted - Sukan   Accepted - Sukan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 am

Character Info
Main/Alt character names, level, race, class and souls, tradeskills:

Sukan, 50 Eth Cleric. 38Sent/28Ward - Inq/Just/Sent - Just/Sent
300 Armor-smith 300 Butchering 300 Mining

Referral
How did you hear about The Immortals?
Friend of Hellraiser

General Info
Real (first) name: Mike
Time online: Most days, 2 - 4 Hours
Hobbies: Games, reading, TV, My Kids

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals? Transferred over form: Looking for a fun / friendly guild for endgame PvE content after transferring over from Shivermere. Hellraiser said you were awesome Smile

Are you enjoying Rift and plan to continue playing for a long time? Yes, as long as there are fun and interesting things to do.

Which MMOs have you played so far? Lots over the years, SWG, WoW, EQII, D&D Online, Age of Conan, Aion, Warhammer Online, City of Heroes

Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE? PvE, but I also enjoy PvP in small every now and then.

Are you interested in raiding (on days to be determined)? Yes, although never raided in Rift so far.

Please list your previous raiding experience (if any). Raided in Original WoW as a hunter, a little as Priest.

How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a guild group or raid now and then? No problems with that at all.

What are your thoughts about loot? I like loot, it makes me feel happy and fuzzy Smile Although I’m not greedy nor do I mind losing out to a better roll / higher DKP, someone more deserving.
How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards? I’m fine with that, I have 4 specs. I always keep one for experimenting and emergencies. Always glad to try something new.

Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)?Yes

Have you been in any previous Guilds? Yes
If Yes to the above, please specify.Was in Deus Ex Machina on Shivermere until it fell apart a few weeks ago due to Senior members falling out

Tell us a joke!

Teacher: "Can you tell the name of 3 great Kings who have brought happiness and peace into people lives?"

Student: " Ummm... Smo-king, Drin-king and Fuc-king?”
Back to top Go down
Orrible
Ascended
Ascended
Orrible

Accepted - Sukan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Sukan   Accepted - Sukan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 am

Hi and welcome to Immortals
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Leader
Leader
Kylven

Accepted - Sukan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Sukan   Accepted - Sukan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Friend of Hellraiser. Accepted.
Welcome to Immortals!

For raiding please create an account and character on our signup page. Check the "raid signups" button in the navbar on top of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accepted - Sukan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Sukan   Accepted - Sukan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Sukan
Page 1 of 1