The Immortals - Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals - Rift

PortalHomeForumLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone going to try SWTOR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nohkron

Anyone going to try SWTOR? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 am

Wassup?

so who's going to try SWTOR? Been playing the last beta aka stresstest weekend a bit, tried a Sith Inquisitor and liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Leader
Leader
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Not going to bother with this mediocre mmo. I don't find anything appealing about it at all. Same old stuff, different (crappy) look.
Back to top Go down
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
haggisboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 am

Nohkron wrote:
Wassup?

so who's going to try SWTOR? Been playing the last beta aka stresstest weekend a bit, tried a Sith Inquisitor and liked it.

was on beta Smile very impressed, looking forward to the 15th now
Back to top Go down
Opteron-pv
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 am

it will be the 16th for you atleast Smile
Back to top Go down
Nohkron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 am

Kylven wrote:
Not going to bother with this mediocre mmo. I don't find anything appealing about it at all. Same old stuff, different (crappy) look.
I was in the same boat before I tried the beta, since the only inside looks were some gameplay trailers and youtube vids, but I must say it's alot more fun than I thought. Of course the visuals can't keep up with AoC and maybe Aion or? not sure about that.

haggisboy wrote:
Yay, thought you were in ya ol' SWG crack Wink

I just preorderd couple days ago so will have only about 1 early access day max I guess. Keep me posted which server you'll chose Smile

PV, you in as well?!
Back to top Go down
Opteron-pv
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 pm

I signed up for an American server Smile
Back to top Go down
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
haggisboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 am

Nohkron wrote:
Kylven wrote:
I was in the same boat before I tried the beta, since the only inside looks were some gameplay trailers and youtube vids, but I must say it's alot more fun than I thought. Of course the visuals can't keep up with AoC and maybe Aion or? not sure about that.

haggisboy wrote:
Yay, thought you were in ya ol' SWG crack Wink

I just preorderd couple days ago so will have only about 1 early access day max I guess. Keep me posted which server you'll chose Smile

PV, you in as well?!

I'm rolling with EZ Suspect just because rev, dio, riz and rev are there Razz but will update the server i'm on and ohh it will be a PvP Razz
Back to top Go down
Nohkron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 am

PvP, wtf. But oh well, see EZ swtor forum <3
Back to top Go down
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
haggisboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Nohkron wrote:
PvP, wtf. But oh well, see EZ swtor forum <3

Its SW budd, BH got to kill some nubs
Back to top Go down
milea
Ascended
Ascended
milea

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Ive played for about 7 lvls. I dont get any "oh yeah" feeling at all Sad . Dont think im gonna bother with this game atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Anyone going to try SWTOR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to try SWTOR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals - Rift :: General :: Public-
Jump to: