The Immortals - Rift


 
PortalHomeForumRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone going to try SWTOR?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nohkron



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 am

Wassup?

so who's going to try SWTOR? Been playing the last beta aka stresstest weekend a bit, tried a Sith Inquisitor and liked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylven
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 46
Location : Flanders, Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Not going to bother with this mediocre mmo. I don't find anything appealing about it at all. Same old stuff, different (crappy) look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 40
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 am

Nohkron wrote:
Wassup?

so who's going to try SWTOR? Been playing the last beta aka stresstest weekend a bit, tried a Sith Inquisitor and liked it.

was on beta Smile very impressed, looking forward to the 15th now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opteron-pv
Officer
Officer


Posts : 587
Join date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 am

it will be the 16th for you atleast Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohkron



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 am

Kylven wrote:
Not going to bother with this mediocre mmo. I don't find anything appealing about it at all. Same old stuff, different (crappy) look.
I was in the same boat before I tried the beta, since the only inside looks were some gameplay trailers and youtube vids, but I must say it's alot more fun than I thought. Of course the visuals can't keep up with AoC and maybe Aion or? not sure about that.

haggisboy wrote:
was on beta Smile very impressed, looking forward to the 15th now
Yay, thought you were in ya ol' SWG crack Wink

I just preorderd couple days ago so will have only about 1 early access day max I guess. Keep me posted which server you'll chose Smile

PV, you in as well?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opteron-pv
Officer
Officer


Posts : 587
Join date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 pm

I signed up for an American server Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 40
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:36 am

Nohkron wrote:
Kylven wrote:
Not going to bother with this mediocre mmo. I don't find anything appealing about it at all. Same old stuff, different (crappy) look.
I was in the same boat before I tried the beta, since the only inside looks were some gameplay trailers and youtube vids, but I must say it's alot more fun than I thought. Of course the visuals can't keep up with AoC and maybe Aion or? not sure about that.

haggisboy wrote:
was on beta Smile very impressed, looking forward to the 15th now
Yay, thought you were in ya ol' SWG crack Wink

I just preorderd couple days ago so will have only about 1 early access day max I guess. Keep me posted which server you'll chose Smile

PV, you in as well?!

I'm rolling with EZ Suspect just because rev, dio, riz and rev are there Razz but will update the server i'm on and ohh it will be a PvP Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohkron



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 am

PvP, wtf. But oh well, see EZ swtor forum <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haggisboy
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 40
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Nohkron wrote:
PvP, wtf. But oh well, see EZ swtor forum <3

Its SW budd, BH got to kill some nubs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milea
Ascended
Ascended
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-01-12
Age : 37
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Ive played for about 7 lvls. I dont get any "oh yeah" feeling at all Sad . Dont think im gonna bother with this game atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to try SWTOR?   

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone going to try SWTOR?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SWTOR Beta Key
» SWTOR Trial
» Haha, I just got banned from SWtOR.
» SWTOR Friends list
» SWTOR hotkeys, mapping and controller

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals - Rift :: General :: Public-
Jump to: